Tuesday’s primary election has 10 candidates for Bridgeville Borough Council hoping to move a step closer to gaining a seat (or hanging on to the seats they currently occupy). The Tribune-Review has a nice preview, complete with a summary of issues that councilmembers will face in the coming years, including traffic congestion and sewage repairs.
- The Post-Gazette isn’t offering much in the way of Bridgeville preview coverage online, but does have summaries of the county and state-wide races (unless you’ve already reached your quota of free P-G articles).
- If you’re not sure where to vote, the county elections department has an online polling place locator.
- If you want to check election results throughout the night, they’ll be posted on the county elections website.
- Remember that polling place workers can ask to see ID if this is your first time voting in your election district. The county election site has a list of which documents you can submit as valid ID. These can include student ID, a utility bill, and your paycheck.
- Do you believe that your voting rights are being violated or that something is amiss at your polling station? The number to call with complaints should be posted at your voting location. You can also dial 1-877-VOTES-PA (1-877-868-3772).