Council President, William Henderson
Mayor, Betty Copeland
Council Vice-President, Nino Petrocelli, Sr.
Solicitor, Thomas McDermott
Council Member, Bruce Ghelarducci
Borough Engineer, Kevin Brett
Council Member, Joseph Colosimo
Borough Manager, Lori Collins
Council Member, Joseph Verduci
Assistant to the Manager, Cheryl Glowark
Council Member, Virginia Schneider
Police Chief, Chad King
Council Member, Nicholas Ciesielski
Fire Chief, Raymond Costain
Southbridge EMS, Dan Miller
Executive Sessions were held via Zoom on Thursday, May 7, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM and on Monday, May 11, 2020 at 5:30 PM to discuss personnel issues.
COMMENTS FROM THE FLOOR – VISITORS, PLEASE STATE NAMES AND ADDRESSES
1. A motion to approve the April 13, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes as submitted.
2. A motion to approve the May 2020 Bill List.
3. A motion to approve the May 15, 22, 29 and June 5, 2020 payrolls.
4. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2020-05 confirming that Bridgeville Borough is formally requesting GEDTF grants funds from the Redevelopment Authority of Allegheny County (RAAC) for the Pollutant Reduction Plan Implementation Project in the amount of $137,500.00.
5. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2020-06 confirming that Bridgeville Borough is formally requesting GEDTF grants funds from the Redevelopment Authority of Allegheny County (RAAC) for the Werner Avenue Retaining Wall Project in the amount of $310,000.00.
6. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2020-07 confirming that Bridgeville Borough is formally requesting GTRP (Greenways, Trails and Recreation Program) grant funds from the Commonwealth Financing Authority to be used for Chartiers Park Improvements in the amount of $250,000.00.
7. A motion to amend the agreement between Bridgeville Borough and Cargill, Inc. to extend the time to meet the minimum eighty (80%) percent purchase requirement for the initial term of the existing contract to December 31, 2020.
8. A motion to authorize to advertise an ordinance of the Borough of Bridgeville relative to the establishment and maintenance of police employees’ pension, annuity, insurance, and benefit fund or funds, to amend certain provisions of the pension plan or program applicable to the police employees of the Borough.
9. A motion to advertise for bid Contract No. 20-W01 to repair the Maple Street Retaining Wall.
10a. A motion to execute a separation agreement between Bridgeville Borough and Lori Collins effective May 31, 2020.
10b. A motion to execute a hiring resolution to hire Joe Kauer as borough manager effective July 27, 2020.
11. A motion to accept and pay any commission due the April 2020 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
12. A motion to accept the March 2020 Treasurer’s Report.
13. A motion to accept the April 2020 Police Report.
MAYOR, BETTY COPELAND
POLICE CHIEF, CHAD KING
SOLICITOR, THOMAS MCDERMOTT
BOROUGH ENGINEER, KEVIN BRETT
FIRE CHIEF, RAYMOND COSTAIN
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
BRIDGEVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY, MARY WEISE
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
BOROUGH MANAGER, LORI COLLINS