REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
AUGUST 10, 2020 – 7PM via Zoom.us
425 BOWER HILL ROAD BRIDGEVILLE, PA 15017
Council President, William Henderson
Council Vice-President, Nino Petrocelli, Sr.
Council Member, Bruce Ghelarducci
Council Member, Joseph Colosimo
Council Member, Joseph Verduci
Council Member, Virginia Schneider
Council Member, Nicholas Ciesielski
Mayor, Betty Copeland
Solicitor, Thomas McDermott
Borough Engineer, Kevin Brett
Borough Manager, Joseph Kauer
Police Chief, Chad King
Fire Chief, Raymond Costain
Southbridge EMS, Dan Miller
1. A motion to approve the July 13, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes as submitted.
2. A motion to approve the August 2020 Bill List.
3. A motion to approve the August 14, 21, 28, September 4, and 11, 2020 payrolls.
4. A motion to authorize Partial Payment No. I – Final from Victor Paving & Construction, Inc. for Contract No. 19-ROl, 2019 Roadway Improvement Program, in the amount of$102,805.89, payable from the Liquid Fuels Fund, as reviewed and recommended by the Borough Engineer.
5. A motion to award bid and authorize Stefanik’s Next Generation Contracting Co., Inc. to repair the concrete headwalls to the Commercial Street culverts in McLaughlin Run Creek at the price of $20,974.
6. A motion to adopt Resolution No. 2020-11, a Resolution of the Borough of Bridgeville, approving the Coronavirus Relief Fund Recipient Agreement with the County of Allegheny.
7. A motion to appoint William Johnson as a full-time police officer, from the Eligibility List as certified by the Borough’s Civil Service Commission on August 6, 2020, subject to passing the physical and psychological examinations.
8. A motion to appoint Daine Lower as a part-time police officer, subject to passing the physical and psychological examinations.
Council Meeting Agenda
9. A motion to accept and pay any commission due – July 2020 Real Estate Tax Collector Report.
10. A motion to accept the June 2020 Treasurer’s Report.
11. A motion to accept the July 2020 Police Report.
MAYOR, BETTY COPELAND
POLICE CHIEF, CHAD KING
SOLICITOR, THOMAS MCDERMOTT
BOROUGH ENGINEER, KEVIN BRETT
FIRE CHIEF RAYMOND COSTAIN
SOUTHBRIDGE EMS, DAN MILLER
BRIDGEVILLE HISTORICAL SOCIETY, MARY WEISE
BRIDGEVILLE LIBRARY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PARKING AUTHORITY REPRESENTATIVE
BRIDGEVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
BOROUGH MANAGER, JOE KAUER
ADJOURNMENT – A Motion to adjourn.